Alienware Area51 Threadripper: Gaming Beast, Features, Specs
Are you searching for the gaming beast Alienware Area51 Threadripper? Why is it so perfect for high-end gaming and multitasking? What are the accessories that suit this desktop? In this article, we will completely describe the core features of this desktop. So, make sure you go through the article and get important information about this desktop.
What is Alienware Area51 Threadripper?
The Alienware Area51 Threadripper is a powerful gaming desktop computer from Dell. This processor has an advanced processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper. This AMD Ryzen processor can handle highly demanding tasks such as gaming, video editing, and 3D rendering easily and comfortably.
This desktop is compatible with a next-level graphics card that provides a unique experience of High-Quality video gaming. Furthermore, It also has excessive RAM and storage to provide a smooth and seamless gaming experience. The best part of this desktop is its sleek design and build-quality hardware. The Alienware Area51 is an excellent choice for hardcore gamers and video editors.
|Model||Alienware Area51 Threadripper|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen Threadripper|
|Ports||USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type C)
USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type A) x 6
Another USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type A) x 1
USB 2.0 x 2
|Weight||28 Kg or 61.73 lbs|
|Dimension||H= 569.25mm, D= 638.96mm, W= 272.71mm|
|Ratings||4.0 / 5.0|
Now let us discuss the features of this gaming beast desktop in complete detail.
The Alienware Area51 Threadripper gaming desktop comes with a variety of high-performance graphics card options. One of the most popular is the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, which has a design to deal with the latest games and provide immersive gaming experiences. The graphics card has a real-time ray tracing technology, which creates lifelike lighting and reflections in games for more realistic visuals.
This gaming laptop comes with an excellent processor AMD Ryzen Threadripper that allows the user to enjoy games without any hesitation. This processor efficiently supports high-end gaming, heavy video editing and rendering. You can perform any heavy task using this desktop with an AMD Ryzen processor. Furthermore, the processor also handles the multitasking easily and provides a smooth experience of gaming and multitasking to the user.
Design And Build:
The first thing that everyone admires about this Alienware Area51 Threadripper is its classic, modern design and build quality. The desktop has a great quality shape with a unique design and features. Its modern shape provides great stability and easy access to multiple ports and slots of the desktop. Its shape ruled out all the conventional and old designs and gave the gamer or user great confidence while using it.
There are multiple ports and slots available on this desktop. These ports and slots are for multiple uses, like connecting monitors, gaming mouse, and other accessories. Furthermore, you can connect different secondary storage devices like USB, Card Readers and other video or sound appliances.
- First of all, you need to press the power button to start the desktop if your desktop is in a sleep position. You can also click this button to shift the desktop to sleep mode if the desktop is On. But if you want to shut down the computer, then press and hold the button for 4 seconds.
- The single USB 3.1 port carrying the feature of Powershred allows you to link various peripherals like external storage devices and printers with your Alienware Area51 Threadripper. These ports transfer the data at the speed of 5 Gaz.
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2) let you link peripherals like external storage devices and printers. These ports also provide data transfer speeds up to 5 Gaps.
- The microphone port helps you to connect an external microphone to provide sound input.
- You can charge your devices while connecting the USB cable to the desktop. It will charge the device in its off state.
- The port specializes for headphones lets you link headphones or speakers.
- The rear input and output accessibility button upon pressing light up the backside of the CPU.
- The regulatory label carries important information regarding the regulation of the alienware area15 desktop.
- You can attach multiple devices like audio, video and other gadgets with the back panel of the desktop.
- The power cable connector lets you link a power cable to power your Alienware Area51 Threadripper.
- The PCI-Express slot 6 helps you to connect a PCI-Express X4 card, such as an audio, or network card, to enhance the capabilities of your computer.
- The Service Tag label is a unique alphanumeric that allows service mechanics to notice the hardware parts in Alienware Area51 Threadripper. He can further access the warranty info of the device.
- The PCI-Express slot that specializes in graphics, slot 7, slot 5, slot 4, slot 3, and slot 1 help the user to link a PCI-Express X16 card like network cards, audio devices and graphic cards to increase the desktop abilities and characteristics.
- The security-cable slot allows you to link a security cable to avoid unusual or potentially rsiky movement on your device.
- The Security-cable slot latch helps you in releasing and helps to open the side panel of the desktop.
Back Panel of Alienware Area51 Threadripper:
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 port allows the user to attach devices such as storage components and printers. This port can transfer data with a speed of 10 Gbps.
- The Hard-drive light automatically turns on when the desktop identifies any component or device attachment.
- The USB 3.1 Generation 2 (Type-C) ports alongside Powershred help the user to link electronic gadgets like storage devices and printers. These ports can also provide transfer of data with speed of 10 Gbps.
- The Supports Power Delivery that allows a power transfer to devices in a two-way system. It further gives 15 Watt power output. This power supports the fast charging of the devices. You can charge the device even if the desktop is off.
- The USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (6) allow users to link multiple peripherals to an Alienware Area51 Threadripper desktop like storage devices and printers. These ports can further transmit data at the speed of 5 Gbps.
- The rear left to right port helps the user to link sound-output devices like woofers, speakers and amplifier channels and link the rear-left and rear-right speakers.
- The side keft to right port allows you to link the side-left and side-right speakers or surround sound speakers.
- The Optical port can be connected to Tv and speakers for listening to high sound audios.
- The Line-in port connectors allow you to link devices that are perfect recording sound and videos with the help of microphones.
- The two Network ports are also available to connect the internet to this desktop with an Ethernet wire from an internet device or modem.
- The two USB 2.0 ports on the back panel let you link devices like external storage devices and printers. These ports provide relatively low data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps.
The storage capacity and handling of Alienware Area51 Threadripper is quite large. You should not worry about storage while playing heavy games or editing high-quality videos or images. Moreover, the rendering of those videos is never a problem due to storage issues.
This desktop comes with a great feature of cooling. While playing games or doing highly demanding tasks of video editing, the desktop does not get heated. This is all because of its Advanced Liquid cooling system. This system actually consists of copper plates of high quality and a radiator of dimension 120 x 120 x 48 mm. These features help the computer to stay cool while performing heavy tasking.
Other Accessories compatible with Alienware Area51 Threadripper:
Following are the best accessories that are perfectly compatible with Alienware Area51.
Alienware monitor AW2518H will set perfectly with this desktop. This monitor has a 25-inch display screen with smooth, fast and clean graphics. The refresh rate of this monitor is 240Hz, which helps the user to enjoy a lag-free gaming and smooth experience.
Alienware gaming keyboard AW768 is a perfect piece that you can attach with an Alienware Area51 Threadripper to enjoy an immersive gaming experience. The movement and tactile feedback allow the gamer to stay ahead of his competitors in the game.
Alienware Gaming Mouse:
Alienware elite AW958 gaming mouse is an ideal match-up for the Alienware Area51 Thraedripper desktop. This mouse has an optical DPI of 12,000 and 9-11 buttons that helps in smooth and hesitation-free gaming.
This desktop has a special design for heavy and high-end gaming. You can play any game, no matter what size and graphics it carries. The desktop will allow you to get an immersive gaming experience and keep you ahead of your competitors. You won’t face any lagging or any type of hesitation while playing games on this gaming beast desktop.
How much is the Alienware Area51 Threadripper edition?
The Alienware Area51 usually costs around $4129.
Is Alienware Area 51 worth it?
Yes, Alienware Area51 is a worth-the-money electronic gadget that completely satisfies its user with an excellent gaming experience. If you are buying for other highly demanding tasks like video editing and rendering where high graphics are necessary, this desktop is an excellent desktop to go after.
Is Threadripper OK for gaming?
Yes, it is perfect for heavy and high-end video gaming. You can enjoy the unlimited gaming experience of different games that you want to play.
Alienware Area51 Threadripper is an excellent choice for hardcore gamers and high-end video editors. The desktop provides a smooth and free-of-disturbance gaming experience. There are multiple accessories that sit perfectly with this desktop. Furthermore, there are many ports and slots available that allow you to connect multiple peripherals for different purposes. These devices are used to transfer data and operate speakers and other video sources.
For more information you may visit techkmarket.com